The business license requirement is applicable to the following types of businesses:
- Individuals operating a small business within their home;
- Temporary or seasonal businesses; and
- Permanent businesses located within city limits.
Please refer to the Business License Application Form for licensing fees. Fees are based on the type of business and will include a disproportionate fee depending on their "disproportionate" impacts or costs to City services. All applicable fees must be paid at the time of application.
The Taylorsville Business Licensing Division is located at Taylorsville City Hall, 2600 W. Taylorsville Blvd., and is open Monday-Friday (except holidays) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Business Licensing Applications and Forms
- Business License Application Form
- Home Occupation Application
- Good Landlord Program Application
- Residential Solicitation Application
- Infosheet L1 Applying for a Commercial Business License
- Infosheet L2 Home Occupation Class A
- Infosheet L3 Home Occupation Class B
- Infosheet L4 Home Occupation Class C
- Infosheet Home Occupation Class D - Daycare
- Infosheet L13 Rental Licensing Information
- Residential Rental License Application
- Self Inspection List