The business license requirement is applicable to the following types of businesses:
- Individuals operating a small business within their home;
- Temporary or seasonal businesses; and
- Permanent businesses located within city limits.
Please refer to the Business License Application Form for licensing fees. Fees are based on the type of business and will include a disproportionate fee depending on their "disproportionate" impacts or costs to City services. All applicable fees must be paid at the time of application.
The Taylorsville Business Licensing Division is located at Taylorsville City Hall, 2600 W. Taylorsville Blvd., and is open Monday-Friday (except holidays) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Payment must accompany all applications for processing to proceed. Payment for all new applications must be mailed or made in person. The filing fee for Residential Solicitation forms is $145 per applicant.
Business Licensing Applications and Forms
- Commercial Business License Information and Application
- Home Occupation Class A Information and Application
- Home Occupation Class B Information and Application
- Home Occupation Class C Information and Application
- Home Occupation Class D - Daycare Information
- Residential Rental Licensing Information and Application
- Residential Solicitation Application