- Planning Commission Meeting Agendas
- Planning Commission Audio Recordings
- Planning Commission Meeting Minutes
- Planning Commission Packet
- Planning Commission Public Notices
- Planning Commission Livestream
- Planning Commission Members by District
The Taylorsville Planning Commission is comprised of seven appointed officials and one alternate member. Commission members are residents of the City and serve four-year terms. Commissioners are charged with the responsibility to administrate zoning, subdivision and development related ordinances. The Commission also makes recommendations to the Mayor and City Council with regard to planning and community development decisions.
To accomplish the varied responsibilities of the Planning Commission, the City conducts two Planning Commission meetings per month. A "business meeting" is held on the second Tuesday of each month and a "work session" is held on the fourth Tuesday of each month. All meetings are open to the public. Planning Commission meeting agendas and approved minutes will be made available online, or by contacting Ms. Jean Gallegos, Administrative Assistant, at 801-963-5400.