Taylorsville Social Media Users Agreement
This Users Agreement (“Agreement”) governs the use of Taylorsville’s social media sites and pages that include social media pages, web logs, and file sharing sites. Please read this Agreement carefully. You may access the Agreement at any time. Your use of Taylorsville’s social networking pages constitutes your agreement to comply with this Agreement. If you cannot agree with this Agreement, please do not use Taylorsville’s networking pages. This Agreement may be modified from time to time without notice; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page, so check back often. Continued access of Taylorsville’s social network pages constitutes your acceptance of any change or revisions to this Agreement. Your failure to follow the terms of this Agreement may result in suspension or termination of your access to Taylorsville’s social networking pages, without notice. Taylorsville does not endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted on the website of the social media pages. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibilities of those making the comments and do not necessarily constitute the views of Taylorsville. By submitting a comment for posting, you agree that Taylorsville and its third-party services providers are not responsible and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive, or illicit materials, even though it may violate this Agreement. Taylorsville reserves the right, but undertakes no duty, to review, edit, move, or delete any material submitted as a comment to the information provided for display or placed on the social media site in its sole and absolute discretion, without notice. Comments submitted to these sites will be reviewed, and comments that are inconsistent with this Agreement may be deleted at the sole and absolute discretion of Taylorsville. The following are terms of participation:
- To ensure constructive comments, post only comments directly related to Taylorsville.
- Do not post comments that contain threats, obscenity, materials that would violate the law, abusive, defamatory, sexually explicit materials, discrimination based on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, religion, national origin, age, or disability.
- Do not post comments that promote services or products.
- Refrain from posting any personal or sensitive information (such as phone numbers, e-mails, or postal addresses).
- All comments shall be deemed to be public documents and subject to retention and disclosure pursuant to applicable public disclosure laws.
- The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute an endorsement by Taylorsville or the information, products, or service contained therein. Taylorsville does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.
- Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Taylorsville. The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Taylorsville and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement. With respect to documents available from the server, Taylorsville does not make any warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of information.
Please let us know about any comments or external links that you believe violates the Agreement.