Gary C. Swensen Valley Regional
Address: 5100 South 2700 West
A large regional park with many amenities, including a pavilion, disc golf course, exercise track, outdoor basketball complex, four-field softball complex, large, grassy areas and pool.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - Covered, seats 130 with 12 8-foot wooden tables
- Playground - Large metal and plastic playset with five slides and with swings.
- Volleyball - One regulation sand court
- Tennis - (none)
- Basketball Courts - Outdoor complex with six hoops located west of the library parking lot. Open to the public.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - Fenced 4four-field softball complex. It is used for high school and league play.
- Horseshoe Courts - Yes
- Notable Features - 18-hole disc golf course. Disc golf equipment may be rented from our office. Taylorsville Recreation Center located on property as well as the Taylorsville Library and an outdoor pool. Call 385-468-1732 for pool information year round.