The Code Enforcement Program will serve the City of Taylorsville by enforcing City codes and zoning ordinances fairly, with consistency, understanding and empathy.
What is Code Enforcement?
The City of Taylorsville has established local laws, called City Codes, which are designed to promote safe and attractive residential neighborhoods and commercial districts. This program is intended to provide enforcement of City Codes in a responsible, fair, and impartial manner.
The City of Taylorsville has assigned a staff member to identify and respond to various City Code violations. Most violations or infractions can be quickly corrected once the property owner has been contacted. However, for property owners who are unwilling to comply with City ordinances, the City will pursue all legal methods necessary to abate nuisances and property violations. Please call Code Enforcement at 801-955-2013 or 801-955-2053, or register a complaint online.
The City of Taylorsville Community Development Department has authored a series of information forms and articles that contain a variety of useful information on code enforcement for residents, property owners, and businesses. We have striven to make these forms accurate while being as succinct as possible.
- Taylorsville Information Form N-1 Ordinances That May Affect Your Property *New*
- N-1 (Spanish)
- Taylorsville Information Form N-2 Conditional Animal Permits
- Taylorsville Information Form N-3 Taylorsville Code Enforcement
- Taylorsville Information Form N-4 Community Resources & Services
- Helpful Hints for Neighborhood Nuisances
- Animal Complaint (West Valley City Animal Services)
- Health Complaint (Salt Lake County Health Department)
- Public Safety Complaint (Taylorsville Police Department)
- Zoning and General Nuisance Complaint (Taylorsville Community Development Department)
For more information regarding property violations and enforcement activities, please contact Taylorsville Code Enforcement at 801-955-2013 or 801-955-2053.